Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dreammaker's

Today is February 22, 2011. Now to quote Winston Churchill a day to go down in History!

Why?

Because 11 years ago I lost my husband to Pancreatic Cancer!
It is a terrible,painful, disease, incurable, and usually slow-wasting.
I never knew what hit Me or Us until we got the news that  day back in February of 1997.
We were both expecting something much simpler, easy, and not a Death Sentence!

But instead we took our news, cried together, moved forward as best we could and made the most of the time we had left.
My husband went through a lot of procedures, surgeries, chemo, radiation, and this was to just make his quality of Life,,, manageable, not curable, not curable.!
What did we get, we got to go to Canada, he wanted to see it, we did, he got to see his daughter Marry, see & hold his 1st grand child,we celebrated our 31st Wedding Anniversary, his granddaughter's 1st Birthday, my 47th Birthday, then He couldn't fight any longer, and we asked God to take him back, so he could Rest, Yes that day and others were days of Infamy to me, and as time passed it became better, but @ times No less Painful!

So Today our 42nd Anniversary, I got this Brillant Idea to Celebrate the Life I have been given, not the things that were taken away. So I created another Leg to my businesses and created
Dreammaker's @dreammakers22.yolasite.com
Here you will find a place to explore your Dreams, Joy's, Futures.
With Hope, Life, Passions, and Newness.
I am definately a True Beliver in Finding them, Rebirthing of ourselves, and learning we can still Survive.
Join Me today in our New Beginnings, and lets Celebrate Life!
dreammakers22.yolasite.com



No comments:

Post a Comment