Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring is Coming!?

As our days get longer, and the Earth is getting warmer, it won't be too much longer for the Robins, the buds on the trees, and green grass to comeback!
Oh God, I hope so, it has been a very, very long Winter.

As a transplant from New York, I keep on telling myself each and every year, if you make it to January it is all down hill from there. Well that did not help this year. 
It has been a Snowball globe marathon!

So with that said here is what it isn't, the Sun is brighter, Warmer, and longer.

What I Miss Divadish intend to do is promote some new recipes, I have been working on in my test kitchens.

Cayenne Pepper & Lime Baked Chicken $38.00 serves (4)
Almond Joy Cookies (1) doz.$12.00
Rye & Caraway Rolls  (1) doz.$12.00
Chocolate Dream Cupcakes (1) doz.$12.00

Made to order please allow 24-48 hours
divadishkitchenscatering.com 
missdivadish.yolasite.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment