Friday, February 11, 2011

Rewards #14

Is everyone Happy!? What makes you Happy?
Is it buying yourself something Shiny?
How about something for your wardrobe?
Another pair of shoes?
A gadget for your car?
A gadget for your kitchen?

Any of these are good as long as their done in moderation.
We all like to reward ourselves for a job Well-Done, it is like someone else patting Us on the back.
It is that same feeling except with a price tag attached to it.
So that is why I said with moderation, because going overboard with things can be just as Dangerous as rewards done with Food! You need to keep these impulses in Check too!
For the moment let's discuss what I like to use for my rewards when I have accomplished a goal.
  • A massage
  • New clothing item
  • Walking shoes
  • Spending a day with a good friend
  • Creating new recipe in my kitchens
  • Taking a new walking path with my dog Travis
  • Calling my children to tell them
All of these suggestions are as individual as you are, so change them as your goals change, but keep making goals and keep challenging yourself and others to join you in your Walk of Life!
missdivadish.@yolasite.com
divadishkitchenscatering.com

No comments:

Post a Comment