Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Firming your Batwings!

Hello everyone:
As a person who will try almost anything to keep looking modestly good, I found a simple exercise that works on that problem area we so nicely call "The Batwing " skin under the forearms. As we loose weight this skin losses it's elasticity and it swings or spreads like a Bat's Wing's, hence the name it has so doubly received, Batwings!
The little Secret Remedy.... is using a elastic Rubber band exercise rope. You can get them @ any Sports equipment department in almost any store. Using this rubber band as I like to call it, will tighten up that flab and make your Batwing's look much better. Now I am professing  a complete Miracle here.. I am saying if you have lost a normal amount of weight, and if you do this simple stretching exercise (3) times a week, 50-100 times per arm it will definitely help! I have been doing it now over 8+ years and my arms do not do their own Dancing by themselves! And that my friends makes Me a very HAPPY-GIRL!!!!!
I hope this has helped all of you a little bit. Till tomorrow then Miss Divadishdivadishkitchenscatering.com


No comments:

Post a Comment