Thursday, February 3, 2011

This little Piggy#6

Following the Miss Potters story book, this Little Piggy, I am sure she did not have in mind how we as a Nation have gotten this way.
Why TV and ads in our papers will not rest till we all have weight problems or diseases from our weight problems.
How can we as a Nation and a properous country tell them No-MORE!
I think we need to solicit the help of our congress, our legislators, our pet dogs!
I mean it, my dog Travis is the best Weight Watcher I own. He is a very active Border -Colie Mix Breed.
He needs a walk every day. So who's going to do it if I don't put on my walking boots, and get him out the door. 
He is the best piece of exercise equipment I own, and I do own a Treadmill & a Bowflex which I do use (3) times a week religiously, and not for a clothes rack either.lol.
So take a little aspiring advice from Miss Divadish, pitch the Dish, and take a walk, the exercise will do you good, and the dog will thank you by licking your face soaking wet all over! What could be better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment