Monday, February 14, 2011

Looking for Business Relationships!?

Divadish is always looking to expand her business relationships are you? If so please contact me @ 612-859-3270
to discuss the possibilities of growth, through Business Networking and shared skills and product lines.

Common  comment & Question why Me?
Here is my answer to that.
As a Savy business person & Woman, I like to find businesses that have also the same amount of growth potential as I do.
Business or company's Independents, preferred, but not always a must.
When I find this opportunity I do my research, see how my company & skills can fit with theirs and then I go in make a appointment if necessary to talk to the owner, or owners and see if their is any interest.
I am currently working with several different companies all independents and I feel their is always room for more Good Business Relationships.
Not Partnerships in the sense or meaning of the word.
It is more like one Big Networking group as you keep on adding more companies, groups, people, etc, this is a better way to promote your ideas, your company image and your products to a broader base of consumers & future clients.
So when you are chewing your Cud over what we talked about tonight please keep in mind what I said here, because is my True Motive, and reason why I approached You and not others, because Potential is more important than Stamina, and Endurance is more important than Steady, because it is a All or Nothing ATTITUDE THAT WINS IN THE VERY END!!!! Been there know it for FACT & Can PROVE IT!....X!!!!!!!!!!!!! Infinity & Beyond as Buzz Light Year is coined saying!
I hope this explains all of the above and of course you will have other questions I am expecting it!
So like I like to say. Let's Get this Party Started....!
divadishkitchenscatering.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment