Monday, February 21, 2011

Legg's #24

Remember the Hane's commercial? Look who's wearing them now!

Yes and I say when you start shedding the weight, those leg's start looking pretty Dam Nice again!
They start to get their firmness back, those little dimples disappear, and we show them off more.
I know I do, and I want to wear tighter pants too.
Why not? when it is not a Tent you are displaying on your legs it is Fun to show off those parts again!
We all are looking for ways to get our bodies back to some form of normalency, it is not easy, quick, or without sacrifices.
What it is though is Rewarding, Healthier,Looks Great, Feels Great, Our Knees thank Us,
and We Totally Look HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So go for the Gold, Win the Marathon, you can do it, We all can... !
I will be the Loudest Voice pulling for you out there!
Miss Divadish
divadishkitchenscatering.com
missdivadish.yolasite.com


No comments:

Post a Comment