Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jump's

Spring is forever eternal. Who said that? I don't remember , do any of you? If so please blog back and tell me too!

For now we will just know that it does. Otherwise how would we all get through such a very long Winter.
I start thinking of Spring in January, when I get my first glimpse of my seed catalogs,the Robins coming back,
the birds in the trees making more noise, or any temperature above 10' degrees!

Then there is the first Spring flower, Johnny Jump Up's... They are the cutest things, they look like a small version of a violet, but much more durable, and can survive our harsh winters.

Then of course comes our Pussywillows, what would we look forward to without these little pillows of soft.
They remind me of Q-tips on a stick! lol. I even told my friend that one day, who thinks I am now a little more crazy than I was before!
Of course we can't pass the the next spring thing to do, the Puddles,yes those wet, round circles of water, not ice,
when we all get a pant legs wet, our dogs soaked, and our floors looking like a Mud slide just came through the doors!
As we proceed down our list the next one is Spring Shower's, hmmmmmmmmmmm, those make our air smell so clean, and fresh.
I have literally taught my daughter since she was but a wee child how to smell the changes in the weather by the air, she loved my goofiness, and so much so now we both teach her daughter and my granddaughter how to tell the seasons. Their are differences really.
So let's recap here:
  • Seed Catalogs
  • Robins
  • 10'degree tempertures
  • Johnny Jump-Ups
  • Pussy Willows
  • Jumping puddles
  •  Spring showers
  • Mud on floors, wet dogs,wet pant legs
  • Telling weather by the smell in the Air
So there you have it folks, when you are ready for the season to change just stick your nose outside and Smell it!
Hope this helps I am Wishing it true Too, Miss Divadish
divadishkitchenscatering.com
missdivadish.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment